GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
We are looking for a professional and competent Spa Concierge to join our salon. You will be managing customer service and other administrative tasks for SKinFluent. As a Spa Concierge you have a key position in determining the success of the salon, as this individual is the first and last point of contact for guests and creates an environment of warmth, professionalism and efficiency in the salon.. In this role, you should be highly organized and able to manage clients with grace. Ultimately, you will help boost our reputation by building friendly, trusting relationships with customers.
Spa Concierge Responsibilities:
- Live up to the vision and values of SKinFluent. You eat, sleep and breathe teamwork, growth, fun and innovation.
- Create social media content such as before-and-after guest photos and video and documenting in-salon activities, as well as reporting to the social media manager.
- Execute all salon setup, opening and closing routines as defined.
- Welcome salon guests, answer questions, respond to incoming messages, perform outgoing communication and handle customer concerns with grace.
- Manage salon booking software and schedule. Assist salon guests with booking appointments.
- Perform check out duties for guests including handling transactions, obtaining cards on file and ensuring guest waivers and forms are correctly filled out.
- Manage spa membership programs and invoices, ensuring guest payments are up to date and correct services are scheduled.
- Perform inventory management duties such as ordering & communicating with salon vendors.
- Occasionally oversee in-salon events and promotions.
- Communicate new promotions and updates to guests as well as offering add-on services, retail and membership upgrades.
- Perform general administration tasks as assigned by salon manager, including but not limited to reporting, filing sales tax, updating spa standard operating procedure systems, etc.
We may be a perfect fit if:
- You believe in telling, not selling.
- You feel confident in educating our guests in all that SKinFluent has to offer and recommending other services, products and memberships.
- You know that consistency of service is paramount, that’s why you enjoy following written checklists, systems and procedures to ensure every guest’s visit is perfect. You like keeping notes and believe organization is key to keeping everything running smoothly and stress-free.
- You think of yourself as a host and love doing what you can to make our guests feel comfortable and enjoy exceeding guest expectations: providing beverages, refreshments, and excellent chair side service.
- Your positive attitude is contagious to everyone around you and you have a talent for making friends wherever you go and bring up details about people that make them think, “Wow, I can’t believe they remembered that!”
- You love to get dressed up and look your best. You will be the first and last person our guests see when they enter our salon and you are fully aware that you are a local influencer and your hair, makeup and fashion should inspire our guests.
- You have a knack for turning unhappy guests into raving fans! You see every complaint or misunderstanding as an opportunity to provide amazing customer service that will leave guests even happier than if they had never had the issue in the first place.
- You’re tech-savvy. You know how to use Google workplace tools and can navigate a CRM software. There’s nothing more beautiful to you than a well-organized spreadsheet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Where is your business located?
SKinFluent is located in the Swift Creek Shopping Center of Cary, North Carolina. We have a cozy environment with a positive atmosphere where you always feel welcome. We are in a fun shopping center with plenty of parking that we share with a Vegan American & Latin restaurant, a flower shop, (pretty petals, everywhere!) and a healthy smoothie bar with tons of great meal replacement shakes and wellness drinks, a grocery store, and more! Our environment is cozy, with a positive atmosphere where you always feel welcome.
- What is your clientele like?
Boss ladies who want to look and feel their best! She’s a woman usually around late 30 -50 who is established in career or works for herself, whether that be running her own company or selling real estate. She’s a true professional who is consistent and always wants to put her best foot forward.
- How do you feel about flexibility?
We believe in work- life balance. Our team-based approach makes taking time off easy and we also offer paid vacation. Our 4 day work week is also dreamy!
- What is my earning potential?
We offer a starting rate between $15-18 depending on experience. From there you will have the opportunity to grow your hourly rate based on hitting sales targets and helping the salon reach revenue goals.